The Danfysik conventional accelerator magnet program covers standard and custom-built resistive magnets, reaching from small correctors to very large spectrometer magnets of more than 100 metric tons. Opera 2D and 3D are used for magnetic field modeling, Autodesk Inventor for mechanical design and COSMOS for finite element calculations of mechanical structures.
Vacuum impregnated hollow or solid conductor magnet coils are manufactured in-house. Magnetic field tests are performed using a rotating coil system and a 3D Hall probe mapping system.
Danfysik offers complete magnet systems including vacuum chambers, supporting stands and matching power supplies.
Danfysik conventional accelerator magnet program covers
- Dipole magnets
- Quadrupole magnets
- Multipole magnets
- Spectrometer magnets
- Scanning magnets
- Solenoid magnets
- Solid yoke and laminated yoke
- Vacuum impregnated hollow or solid conductor coils
The following related services are available
- Complete system design
- Beam optical calculations
- Magnetic field calculations
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Vacuum calculation and design
- On-site installation and commissioning